Stellantis Canada has revealed the final order dates for a number of 2021-MY vehicles in the country.
The OEM has been experiencing high demand on several 2021-MY RAM models in Canada, according to the automaker. ProMaster Vans and RAM 4500/5500 Chassis Cab Configurations have created an “over-order” situation on these models for the remainder of 2021 MY. Despite the demand, ordering does remain open for the time being to allow for changes to existing vehicle orders and cancelations.
Estimated order cut-off dates include:
March 3, 2021
- Jeep Compass (MP)
April 5, 2021
- Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- Jeep Wrangler (JL)
- Jeep Cherokee (KL)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK)
- Chrysler Grand Caravan (RU)
- Chrysler Pacifica (RU)
- RAM 1500 Classic Pickup (DS)
- RAM 1500 (DT)
- RAM 2500 (DJ), 3500 (D2,DD,DF) & 4500/5500 (DP)
- ProMaster City (VM)
- ProMaster Vans (including CC, Cutaway) (VF)
- Jeep Renegade (BV) and Fiat 500X (FD)
Aug. 5, 2021
- Chrysler 300 (LX)
- Dodge Charger (LD) & Challenger (LA)
- Charger Enforcer Police (LDDE48, LDEE48)
However, being able to submit orders does not constitute a commitment to build by the automaker.