Eighteen nominees have made the final cut for the 2014 Professional Fleet Manager of the Year award that will be announced at the Automotive Fleet & Leasing Association (AFLA) Conference, to be held September 7-10 in Las Vegas.
This year's group of nominees manages a total of more than 72,760 vehicles. The award is again sponsored by Wheels Inc. and AFLA.
The nominees are as follows:
- Brad Bohnen, head of fleet management - North America, Ericsson Inc.
- Bonnie Brown, manager of administrative services, Roche Diagnostics
- Randy Burwell, lead buyer and fleet specialist, Valero Energy
- Mike Butsch, director of global fleet operations, Joy Global
- Matt Chinn, fleet administrator, QEP Resources
- Kim Cregar, fleet associate, Eli Lilly and Company
- Brenda Davis, fleet commodity manager, Baker Hughes, Inc.
- John Dmochowsky, senior sales fleet manager, Mondelez International
- Dean Dunton, PMP, global procurement, global fleet manager, NCR Corporation
- Erin Gilchrist, fleet manager, Safelite AutoGlass
- Tim Harteu, director, fleet operations, Integrys Energy Group
- Kim Jamme, manager, fleet operations, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Jonathan Kamanns, manager, fleet & SRM, Ingersoll Rand
- Brandon Morris, director, fleet services, DIRECTV
- Jeremy Sperling, fleet manager, Consolidated Communications
- Abe Stephenson, fleet & administration manager, DISH
- Charlie Szymanski, manager, global insurance and auto fleet, PPG Industries, Inc.
- Gage Wagoner, senior manager, NA fleet administration, Phillips Electronics NA