NEWARK, DE – Now in its 23rd year, the Awards for Publication Excellence has announced that DRIVING DYNAMICS is the recipient of its 2011 GRAND AWARD for the Website Category. This awards program was founded to recognize communication professionals. Originally to honor exceptional work by editors of magazines, journals, etc., it now includes electronic media as well.
The APEX judges, in making this award, commented, "A major improvement, and a superb website (www.drivingdynamics.com). The passion shows. It's clean, well-organized, interesting, and packed with useful, often eye-opening material."
According to Art Liggio, EVP of DRIVING DYNAMICS, “We redesigned our website to embody the company’s forward-thinking vision and commitment to the growing safety needs of our fleet-based clientele. The featured content centers on the company’s mission to keep drivers safe and help fleets lower crash rates. We are certainly honored to receive this prestigious award which recognizes our work in accomplishing this goal.”
Based on extensive research with fleet, EHS and risk management professionals, the website includes:
- rich informative content to enable constituents to make informed decisions regarding driver safety initiatives
- fingertip access to a wide range of reference materials including DRIVING DYNAMICS’ online Fleet Safety Library containing thousands of reference items on fleet safety and risk management
- informational videos, sample online safety training and interactive games about driver safety
- direct log-in access to DRIVING DYNAMICS’ various online services
- free access to “The Driver Advantage” safety newsletter published for fleet and safety professionals and their drivers.