DETROIT - General Motors Company has finalized the nine-member executive committee that will lead the new GM, according to a statement released July 23.
Led by Fritz Henderson, GM president and CEO, GM will speed day-to-day decision making by replacing two senior leadership forums, the Automotive Strategy Board and Automotive Product Board, with a single, smaller executive committee. The executive committee membership will include:
- Bob Lutz, vice chairman, marketing and communications.
- Tom Stephens, vice chairman, global product development.
- Nick Reilly, executive vice president, GM International Operations.
- Ray Young, executive vice president, chief financial officer.
- Tim Lee, group vice president, global manufacturing and labor relations.
- John Smith, group vice president, corporate planning and alliances, and secretary of the executive committee.
- Mark LaNeve, vice president, U.S. sales.
- Bob Socia, vice president, global purchasing and supply chain.
The New GM officially launched operations July 10.