TORRANCE, CA - Toyota Motor Sales, USA Corporate Fleet, TRAC, and TCUV Department has announced organization structure changes and appointments. These include:
· Al Smith, formerly Corporate Manager – Fleet/TRAC/TCUV, was promoted to vice president – Lexus Customer Service, effective January 2008.
· Scott Heyer, formerly National Fleet Sales and Marketing manager was promoted to corporate manager – Fleet/TRAC/TCUV, replacing Al Smith as of January. Heyer is responsible for all fleet department activities, including fleet sales to commercial, government, and rental car customers, Toyota Rent-a-Car operations, and Certified Used Vehicle operations.
· Paul Jontig, formerly National Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV) manager, was appointed National Fleet Sales manager, reporting to Heyer as of January. Jontig is responsible for all fleet sales activities and the Toyota Fleet Field managers located throughout the continental United States.
· Brian Sciumbato, formerly TMS Sales Administration manager, has been promoted to the position of National TCUV Sales & Operations manager, reporting to Heyer effective Mar. 24. Sciumbato brings a broad background of knowledge including extensive field experience in both the Toyota San Francisco and Cincinnati Regional areas. Sciumbato is responsible for all TCUV operations including sales, certifications, and the regional TCUV managers located in the Toyota regional offices throughout the continental United States.
· Bruce Quisenberry, National Strategic Planning manager, was appointed National Fleet Marketing & Strategic Planning manager. Quisenberry will additionally assume responsibility for all fleet marketing activities, as well as long-range strategic planning.