Six Independent Auctions Team Up with Donlen to Support Local Charity
Donlen Corporation and six independent auto auctions have teamed up with the goal of raising $25,000 this March for the “One Step At A Time” camp – a summer camp in Lake Geneva, WI, that provides positive, safe and fun experiences for children with cancer or leukemia.
The camp is one of the “One Step At A Time” projects, which are open to any child between the ages of 7 and 20 who is being treated for cancer of leukemia in Illinois, Wisconsin or Northern Indiana. These projects are administered by the Children’s Oncology Services of Illinois, a not-for-profit organization based in Chicago. For several years, Gary Rappeport, Donlen Corporation’s president and CEO, has been an active supporter of this group.
Throughout the month of March, these five auctions will each hold two separate sales. A portion of the sales fee will be donated, as well as a special auction of local sport memorabilia at each sale. The location and dates of the sales are:
* Indiana Auto Auction in Ft. Wayne, IN – March 11 and 25.
* Missouri Auto Auction in Columbia, MO – March 12 and 26.
* Mountain State Auto Auction in Shinnston, WV – March 8 and 22.
* Pennsylvania Auto Dealers Exchange, (PADE) in York, PA – March 10 and 24.
* Tri State Auto Auction of Chicago in Crestwood, IL – March 17 and 31.