DaimlerChrysler Increases Staffing to Large Commercial Fleet Segment
DaimlerChrysler Fleet Operations announced that it has reorganized and expanded its large commercial fleet segment staff.
The following staff changes were made in the Eastern Region, which reports to Howard Katz, national Sales Manager Eastern Region:
* Dan Dugan has been promoted to New England regional account executive replacing James McCoy. Dugan will be responsible for Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont. Dugan previously worked in the Dealer Placement Group.
* Carl Shumacher has been promoted to New Jersey regional account executive replacing Joe Branda. Shumacher will be responsible for New Jersey and northeastern Pennsylvania. Shumacher joins Fleet Operations from the Mopar Division.
* Marc Sears has been promoted to Philadelphia regional account executive replacing Bob McGehee. Sears will be responsible for the Philadelphia, Harrisburg and south Jersey areas. Sears previously was fleet sales manager — commercial vans.
* Matt Lewis has been promoted to regional account executive in the newly created Connecticut region. Lewis comes to fleet from a position in international sales.
The following staff changes were made in the large commercial segment for the Western Region, which reports to Mark Charlson, Regional Sales Manager Western Region:
* Randy Dusek has been promoted to Chicago regional account executive replacing Mike Sample. Dusek joins Fleet Operations from the service contract area.
* Paula Knox has been promoted to Dallas regional account executive replacing Tommy Lasater. Knox’s previous position was in international sales and marketing.
* Jean Bolz has been promoted to Detroit regional account executive replacing Roger Boyle. Bolz’s previous position was in Jeep marketing.
* Mike Sample and Dave Crockett have been promoted to the newly created positions of national business development managers. Both Sample and Crockett will work very closely with the major fleet management companies, and reporting to Katz and Charlson.
* Bob McGehee has been promoted to the newly created position of senior manager global and cross brand development. Previously, McGehee was the regional account executive for the Philadelphia area. McGehee reports directly to Joe Gholston, director, fleet sales - large commercial.