Enterprise Fleet Services Launches New Web Site
Enterprise Fleet Services, a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, announced on July 21, 2003, the launching of a new Web site, located at www.enterprise.com/fleets . The completely redesigned and updated site was created to provide both Enterprise Fleet Services customers and employees with expanded functionality and better access to company and fleet vehicle information.
Before beginning construction on the new site, Enterprise Fleet Services surveyed several hundred of its customers and prospects to determine the functions that customers would most value and like to have available on the site.
“More than half of the features on our new Web site were requested by our customers and we are pleased that we were able to develop a site using their input,” said Steve Bloom, senior VP of Enterprise Fleet Services.
Features of the new Web site include:
* Improved site navigation, making the site more user-friendly.
* The availability of electronic reporting, enabling Enterprises customers to look up and print out all account information through a secure log-on system.
* Availability of current and historical fleet information, including, among other items, vehicle mileage patterns, historical maintenance reports, and a historical billing summary.
* E-mail notification alerting customers when reports are available for viewing.
* A downloadable version of the Enterprise Fleet Preview Guide is available on the Web site, giving customers the opportunity to look up information about vehicles available from all major manufacturers.