Wheels Hosts Web Seminar for 2003 Ordering Season
Wheels Inc. hosted its second Web seminar for the 2002-model year titled, Don't Sweat the Fleet Stuff, which was held on May 30, 2002. The Web seminar covered ways to streamline ordering decisions and processes to increase fleet effectiveness and value.
Among the topics discussed were:
- Replacement cycle decisions.
- Evaluation of selectors.
- Avoidance of out-of-stock purchases.
- Manufacturer updates.
- Wheels Manufacturers' Incentive Program.
- Order timing cost implications.
- New-vehicle pricing and fleet budget.
- Ordering methods.
- Factors to monitor throughout the year.
"Web seminars have proven to be a success in helping Wheels clients make the right business decisions for their fleets," said Bill Robinson, assistant vice president of marketing for Wheels.