NAFA Unveils Redesigned Web Site
The National Association of Fleet Administrators (NAFA) has redesigned its Web site, www.nafa.org.
Some of the highlights include:
- A consistent look and feel throughout the site.
- Active mouse-overs on all of the tabs, including the new Affiliates tab.
- An active NAFA logo that will automatically go back to the NAFA homepage.
- Breadcrumbs on all the pages so that trail of pages can be followed within the Web site.
- A powerful search engine for the site.
- Printer friendly format for all pages.
New features include:
- Access to membership profile that can be updated online.
- Ability to change user name and password in a member's or affiliate's profile.
- Ability to search for NAFA members and affiliates, by name, company, or state.
- Ability to e-mail a NAFA member or affiliate while keeping his or her e-mail address confidential.
- Ability to search the Member Expertise database online.
- Ability to search the Affiliate Product/Service database online.
- Ability to send this page to a friend.
- Pages for every NAFA chapter, which each chapter will be able to update independently.