2018-MY Truck Order Cut-off Dates Approaching
Photo of 2018 GMC Sierra courtesy of General Motors.
Order cut-off dates for several key fleet truck models are fast approaching, according to Wheels, Inc. General Motors and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles have announced earlier than normal cut-off dates as they plan to move production and retool their plants in preparation for upcoming new designs and changes.
Ram Commercial hasn't announced dates for its medium-duty trucks.
Final ordering dates for the following 2018 model-year trucks are:
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500-3500 Regular Cab
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500-3500 Double Cab (some configurations are already cut-off)
- GMC Sierra 2500-3500 Regular Cab
- GMC Sierra 2500-3500 Regular Cab (some configurations are already cut-off)
- Ford F-250-F-550 Super Duty
- Ford F-650-F-750 Medium Duty
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular and Double Cab
- GMC Sierra 1500 Regular and Double Cab
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500-3500 Crew Cab
- GMC Sierra 2500-3500 Crew Cab
- Ram 1500 Express
- Ram 1500 Tradesman
- Ram 1500 SLT