Chrysler Reveals Images of 2011 Jeep Wrangler
Production of the new 2011 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited began earlier this week at the Toledo Assembly Complex in Toledo, Ohio.
AUBURN HILLS, MI - Chrysler Group LLC released images of the new 2011 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited on Aug. 19. The 2011 Wrangler boasts an all-new interior with enhanced comfort, convenience, and versatility features, according to the automaker.
Production of the new 2011 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited began earlier this week at the Toledo Assembly Complex in Toledo, Ohio, according to Chrysler.
New 2011 Jeep Wrangler interior highlights include:
- Redesigned instrument panel and new storage areas with improved ergonomics and upgraded materials.
- New lockable console and upgraded door armrest areas with comfortable touch points, and a redesigned center stack that is easier to reach and operate, according to Chrysler.
- Heated, power mirrors now available for enhanced visibility courtesy of larger rear windows.
- All-new steering-wheel controls allow the driver to operate the radio, cruise control, hands-free phone and other vehicle functions while keeping hands on the wheel.
- New USB device interface connects to storage devices (thumb drives and most MP3 players) for use with the vehicle's Media Center, which now includes streaming Bluetooth audio. Twelve-volt accessory outlets have been added and a new 110-volt outlet is available to provide power similar to AC outlets in the home.
- Increased acoustical treatment for significantly reduced interior noise.
The 2011 Wrangler interior has been redesigned with enhanced comfort, convenience, and versatility features.
In line with traditional Jeep design, hex-head bolts are utilized throughout the interior, and are used to mount a "Jeep, Since 1941" inlay onto the new passenger grab handle.
To provide a more premium appearance, the 2011 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited Sahara models boast an all-new, premium, body-color hard top.