Ram ProMaster ErgoRack
Prime Design's ErgoRack was designed to reduce muscle stress, eliminate risk of injury and speed the job of loading and unloading ladders from a work van, according to the company.
Prime Design first introduced the concept of an ergonomic ladder rack in 1992, according to the company.
- Safety: Feet stay safely on the ground.
- Reduce Back Strain: Reduce back and muscle strain from improper loading.
- Efficiency: Improve productivity – deploy and stow in less than :20 seconds.
- Smooth Operation: Hydraulic cylinder provides smoothest, controlled descent of any rack in the industry.
- Easy Access: Removable handle – easy access for operators of any height.
- Maintenance: Maintain vehicle warranty and resale value with no holes to drill.
- Weight: Greatest ladder carrying capacity for Ram ProMaster.
- Ergonomic: Winner of ergonomic awards in USA, France, Germany, and Australia.
Request information about this product
Go directly to this company's home page