Top Videos, Blogs of 2017 on AutomotiveFleet.com
Screenshot via AAA.
As 2017 comes to a close, we look back on a year in the fleet industry where mobility emerged as a more pressing topic and fleet managers continued to manage driver behavior to better protect the safety of people and assets.
At Automotive Fleet, we are always aware of the focus fleets place on safety, which is why we publish our weekly Fleet Safety newsletter. The Tuesday newsletter usually includes one or more safety videos that help provide tools to fight distraction and other risky driver behavior.
Let's take a look back at the top five videos of 2017. Also, we have been updating our YouTube channel. Please visit the channel and subscribe.
Here are the most viewed videos of the year:
- Driving in Wintry Conditions
- How to Jump-Start a Battery
- Rear-End Crash Prevention
- Uber Grounds Autonomous Fleet
- Failure to Yield
As a bonus, let's look at the top five blog posts of the year from our four blogs that include Market Trends, Driving Notes, Nobody Asked Me, But..., and Data Points. And here are the five most viewed blog posts of 2017:
- The Origin and History of Global Fleet Management
- Employees Using Company Vehicles to Moonlight as Uber Drivers
- 2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen 4Motion
- Five Technology Trends that will Disrupt Global Fleet Management
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox 2.0T
We wish all of our readers a Happy New Year and more success in their business in 2018. Please keep checking in to AutomotiveFleet.com for the latest fleet news and trends.