Top 10 AutomotiveFleet.com News Stories of 2013
AutomotiveFleet.com readers had a strong interest in updates about new pickup trucks and vans as well as driver safety topics that pushed many of these stories to the top of our list of the most well-read news stories of 2013.
As we do each year, we've prepared the list of the top 10 news items of the year. Click on the links to read these classics again. Here they are, in reverse order:
10. GM Retakes Top Spot in Total Fleet Registrations
9. ARI Acquires HPI Fleet
8. 2015 GMC Canyon Set for Jan. Debut
7. Allstate Offers Advice on How to Avoid Deer-Vehicle Collisions
6. Chrysler Reveals 2014 Ram ProMaster Full-Size Van in Chicago
5. Chrysler Releases Photos of All-New Jeep Cherokee Mid-Size SUV
4. Illinois Bans Hand-Held Cell Phone Use While Driving
3. Chevrolet Unveils All-New 2015 Colorado Mid-Size Pickup
2. GM to Source New Chevrolet City Express Cargo Van From Nissan
And the top news story on AutomotiveFleet.com was:
1. Mazda Announces Vehicle Start Dates for the 2015-MY CX-5 and Mazda 6
Curious about the top articles of 2013? View those here.