Donlen Launches DriverPoint Mobile for iPhone and iPad
Donlen, the fleet industry's most comprehensive provider of integrated financing and asset management solutions, announced the launch of DriverPoint Mobile, the smartphone version of their award-winning DriverPoint Telematics solution.
DriverPoint Telematics users can now download the mobile version and have access to many of the same features in the full application, allowing users to manage their drivers and fleet from anywhere. Available via the App Store, DriverPoint Mobile features include:
- Map: Similar to the web-based program, users can view all of their vehicles and their current statuses, including the ability to search by a driver’s name or Donlen Vehicle Number (DVN).
- Driver: From the Map, managers can select a driver by searching for their name or DVN in the search bar or by selecting their icon on the map. The map will refresh, displaying the route of the driver for the date specified. Included is the option to define which events are mapped by selecting Events and choosing the specific icons that appear.
- Events: Once a vehicle is selected, managers can view all trip information for the specific day. Furthermore, managers can also filter by what events they want to see.
- Dashboard: Managers can view dashboard graphs displaying information about the fleet’s Green Scores, alerts, and driver counts.
A screenshot from DriverPoint Mobile showing various fleet stats.
DriverPoint Telematics is the most comprehensive telematics solution in the fleet management industry. Donlen developed DriverPoint to help commercial fleets achieve three key objectives:
- Improve driving behavior and safety
- Integrate data for telematics, fuel, maintenance, and accidents
- Provide accurate and real-time ROI
DriverPoint Telematics received the 2012 Gold Stevie Award for Business Intelligence Solution by the American Business Awards.
To learn more about DriverPoint Telematics, visit www.donlen.com/driverpoint-telematics.
To speak to a DriverPoint Telematics representative, please contact Nick Ehrhart at 847-412-4968.
*Now available via the App Store, DriverPoint Mobile is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone4 , iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd Generation), iPod touch (4th Generation) iPod touch (5th Generation) and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and requires iOS 4.3 or later.