CEI Adds Ergonomics Lesson to DriverCare Lineup
TREVOSE, PA - The CEI Group, Inc. (CEI) announced that it has added an online lesson to its DriverCare product line that teaches drivers how to avoid non-accident injuries while using their vehicles.
Entitled, “Vehicle Ergonomics 101,” the 10-minute lesson focuses on techniques that prevent the most common repetitive motion injuries drivers suffer. Among the lesson’s learning points are:
- The impact of musculo-skeleton injuries in the workplace.
- How to adjust your driving position for maximum comfort, including adjustments to the seat, headrest, steering wheel, and mirrors.
- The right way to enter a vehicle, whether it’s a sedan, SUV, or truck.
- The best ways to remove items from the trunk.
- How to cope with driving fatigue
The lesson includes a final exam and a downloadable certificate of completion. It is one of more than online 30 safety training lessons for fleet drivers of all kinds of vehicles available through CEI’s DriverCare fleet risk and safety management products.
You can find out more information at www.ceinetwork.com.