New Fleet Safety Application Geared for Construction Industry
SALT LAKE CITY - inthinc Technology Solutions Inc., a telematics company providing fleet management and driving safety tools, has released a new solution geared specifically for the construction industry.
Recently showcased at the CONEXPO show in Las Vegas, inthinc's construction solution combines driver safety and fleet management capabilities with real-time reporting on fuel consumption, idle time, remote-area satellite connectivity and fixed asset tracking, the company said.
"Construction companies have several types of vehicles with various uses and operational challenges," said Todd Follmer, CEO of inthinc Technology Solutions. "We have developed a solution that not only keeps drivers safe regardless of vehicle type, but that also provides management with the tools they need to monitor asset location and vehicle utilization."
Features inthinc offers its construction customers include:
- Insight into idle time and fuel consumption
- Real-time, in-cab verbal coaching for drivers of commercial construction vehicles
- Vehicle log-in and electronic hours-of-service tracking
- GPS 'live fleet' view and trips reporting
- Global satellite communications coverage for remote work site connectivity
- Asset tracking capabilities for trailers, large vehicle accessories or other fixed assets.
For more information, visit www.inthinc.com.