For fleets with many vehicles, or complex operations, a good fleet card can make reporting intuitive — even in tricky situations, when multiple drivers use one vehicle, or vehicles are shared across divisions. Fleet cards can streamline accounting and help tighten purchasing controls, ensuring greater financial security. With more versatility and control at your fingertips, you will quickly realize that not all fleet cards are created alike.
In the paper that follows, we examine flexible fleet cards that can help any manager better control fleet spend. We look in-depth at the benefits of each type of card, offering real-world examples of their application. Specifically, we’ll go over:
- Why flexible card types follow one of two setups
- How flexible card types provide better purchasing security
- How card types track multiple drivers and vehicles, and potentially, combinations of the two
- What card to use in complex situations, such as shared vehicles or high driver turnover
- The right questions to ask to determine the appropriate card for your fleet
Please fill out the following form to download the whitepaper.
Who is your current fleet fuel card provider?
By filling out this form, you agree to give WEX Inc. permission to contact you with more information.
Having trouble downloading this whitepaper? Email us.