Fleets Awarded for Excellence at NAFA I&E
Flexy awards winners and sponsors are shown at the NAFA I&E awards ceremony. Photo by Andy Lundin
The NAFA Fleet Management Association announced winners of its Flexy Fleet Excellence awards at its annual Institute & Expo on April 25.
The public-sector winners of the 2017 Flexy Awards are:
- Excellence in Fleet Leadership: Michael Bisogno, Commonwealth of Virginia – DGS/Office of Fleet Management Services
- Excellence in Fleet Safety – Public: Master Sergeant Damien Moody, United States Air Force-96 Logistics Readiness Squadron, Eglin Air Force Base, Fla.
- Outstanding Achievement in Public Fleet Management: Thuan Treon, County of Bexar Public Works Department, San Antonio, Texas
- Excellence in Fleet Sustainability – Public: Gary Lentsch, CAFM, Eugene Water & Electric Board, Ore.
- NAFA Regular Member of the Year: Jim Laverty, CAFS, manager, Vehicle Pool, University of Alberta, Canada
The private-sector winners of the 2017 Flexy Awards are:
- Outstanding Achievement in Corporate Fleet Management: Jeff Menheer, Takeda, Deerfield, Ill.
- Excellence in Fleet Safety – Corporate: April Yeager, Clariant, Charlotte, N.C.
- Excellence in Fleet Sustainability – Corporate: Safelite AutoGlass Fleet Department, Columbus, Ohio
- NAFA Associate Member of the Year: Pete Mitchell, executive manager, client relations, CEI