Donlen to Demonstrate Its Fleet Technology
Donlen will be unveiling and demonstrating new fleet management technology solutions at Booth 401 during the NAFA Institute and Expo in Tampa, Fla., on April 26 and 27.
NAFA attendees will have the chance to view the latest technology solutions that Donlen has available, test drive some of Donlen's solutions, and speak with Donlen's technology experts about any specific questions pertaining to their fleets. Technology demos available at Donlen's booth include:
- FleetWeb Intelligence Visualization Suite, Donlen's brand new business intelligence tool, powered by the Donlen Data Warehouse, featuring actionable visual dashboards that will help improve fleet performance
- DriverPoint Telematics, Donlen's comprehensive, proprietary telematics solution
- Vehicle Optimization Model, Donlen's powerful, predictive tool for fleet vehicle selection and cycling options
- FleetWeb Intelligence Report Builder, Donlen's interactive, customizable report builder, powered by the Donlen Data Warehouse
- Mobile apps, featuring new updates to our convenient DonlenDriver Mobile app
"We are excited for fleet professionals to get hands-on experience with our technology solutions at NAFA this year," said Jeff Pursell, vice president of technology products. "All of the recent updates to our technology provide fleet professionals with the predictive, prescriptive data that they need to manage their fleets and drive savings. Fleet professionals will see how Donlen's technology can add convenience for both fleet managers and drivers by viewing a demo of our solutions at our booth."
"Our FleetWeb Intelligence Visualization Suite will change the way fleet professionals view and interact with fleet data. NAFA visitors will see firsthand how our intuitive, actionable visual dashboards can efficiently drill into areas that specifically impact their fleet's performance," said Amy Blaine, vice president of analytics. "FleetWeb Visualization is powered by our Data Warehouse that contains more than 1,300 data fields across all fleet programs at Donlen. We are excited to demo our next-generation solution at NAFA."
Donlen's technology demonstrations will occur at NAFA Booth 401 starting on Wednesday, April 26, at 2:30 p.m.