2009 Hall of Fame Inductees Revealed
Recognized for their dedication and contribution to the fleet industry, the following nine fleet professionals will be inducted into the 2009 Fleet Hall of Fame in a special ceremony Sept. 10 at the 2009 AFLA Conference in Phoenix:
- Bob Betagole, Mike Albert Leasing.
- John Blessing, formerly of McCullagh Leasing.
- Ed Bobit, Bobit Business Media.
- Stan Chason, formerly of GELCO.
- Dennis LaLiberty, formerly of Wheels Inc.
- Duane Peterson, formerly of PHH.
- Jim Rallo, formerly of PHH.
- Helen Smorgans, formerly of Johnson & Johnson.
- Pat Starr, formerly of Consolidated Services Corp.
In 2008, 10 industry veterans were inducted into the first Fleet Hall of Fame presentation at the 2008 AFLA Conference, along with 20 founding inductees. To see last year's inductees, click here.
The 2009 AFLA Conference, "Managing the Matrix of Change", will take place at the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa in Phoenix, Sept. 9-11. With more than 300 registrants already signed up, attendance is expected to exceed last year's event.
The deadline to register for the AFLA conference is next week. Visit www.aflaonline.com to sign up.