PHH Arval to Host Free Webinar on Best Practices in Vehicle Accident Management
SPARKS, MD – PHH Arval will host a free Webinar for fleet and risk managers April 14 on "Best Practices for Managing Accidents and Maximizing Recovery." The Webinar is live from 2-3 p.m. EDT (11 a.m.-12 p.m. PDT).
PHH's Webinar will provide practical recommendations for reducing the costs of fleet accidents, as well as maximizing cost recovery when a company's drivers are not at fault.
Information covered will include:
- Critical success factors for a successful accident management program.
- Potential costs savings you can realize by instituting best practices.
- Ideas for what can be done today to reduce accident costs.
- Real-life examples of what other companies have done to lower their accident costs, maximize recovery, and get their drivers back on the road more quickly.
Speakers will include:
- Pam Walinski, vice president, PHH Vehicle Accident Services.
- Nan Whittler, risk administrator, Centimark Corporation.
- Mike Butsch, fleet manager, Joy Global.
To register, go to www.phharval.com/webinars.