PHH Arval Introduces Comprehensive Suite of Driver Safety Services
SPARKS, MD –PHH Arval has launched a comprehensive suite of driver safety training programs designed to prevent crashes and mitigate risk.
PHH Arval's driver safety services can be customized to the specific needs of each client, and the company provides personalized consulting to determine the most effective program or combination of programs. Working with a select group of best-in-class driver safety partners, PHH delivers everything from online, behind-the-wheel, and simulator driver training, to vehicle monitoring and awards programs. These are offered in addition to or separately from the PHH Collision Prevention program, the company's premiere safety program focused on creating and enhancing a culture of driver safety.
PHH Arval's safety programs can be grouped in any fashion desired by the client and include:
· Motor vehicle record checks, the first line of defense against accidents and negligent hiring and negligent entrustment.
· Culture Development, a web-based program consisting of a safe driving pledge and customized risk foundation, which can be used to develop an organizational culture of safety.
· Internet-based driver safety training programs, which include a multi-module defensive driving awareness driver training program; an "on-road" behavior reinforcement program for various driving conditions; and content-specific risk interventions that include targeted training and knowledge tests on specific topics.
· Behind the wheel driver monitoring and skill-based training for car, truck, or van drivers, featuring live instructors. Skid car training, mobile classroom, and simulator training are also available.
· Driver monitoring service ("1-800 How's My Driving?") that providesa toll-free number and vehicle decals that enable third parties to call and report unsafe driving.
· PHH vehicle safety kits to keep drivers safer if they encounter problems on the road.
· PHH Accident Reporting Kits that provide everything a driver needs to efficiently report an accident.
· Driver Safety Online Awards Program, designed to reward drivers for safe driving performance, is linked to the client's intranet site and features customized content for each client.
PHH Arval's 360º risk and safety programs encompass all aspects of driver safety: identifying high-risk drivers, training them to reduce the likelihood of a crash, and managing the accidents that do happen.