AFLA Announces Newest Members
ST. PAUL, MN – The Automotive Fleet & Leasing Association (AFLA) welcomed six new members in December, adding to its ranks of 239 corporate fleet professional members. Over the last three years, AFLA membership has grown by an average of 33 percent. AFLA Conference attendance has consistently grown by 10 percent annually during the same period, marking the major milestone of more than 300 attendees in 2008.
AFLA recently welcomed the following individuals to the association:
- Bob Jones, Salvation Army
- Jenny Larkin, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A., Inc.
- Jason Mathers, Environmental Defense Fund
- Bruce McGeorge, Georgia Carolina Auto Auction
- Tina Orwick, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A., Inc.
- John Rennels, Emkay, Inc.
Interested in becoming an AFLA member? Visit aflaonline.com.