All-New 2010 Mazda3 Debuts at LA Auto Show
LOS ANGELES – Mazda unveiled the all-new 2010 Mazda3, the much-anticipated successor to the company's best-selling car globally, at the recent Los Angeles Auto Show.
The new model offers a mix of quality, styling, power, dynamics, and fit and finish for customers. In typical Mazda fashion, Mazda3 will offer unique standard and optional equipment not found on other cars in this class, according to the automaker.
Environmental and safety features, based on Mazda's long-term "Sustainable Zoom-Zoom" vision, aim to balance fun-to-drive with what's right for the environment.
Highlights of the 2010 Mazda3 sedan include, either as standard or optional:
- Available new 167 horsepower MZR 2.5L engine.
- Self-leveling Bi-Xenon headlights.
- Adaptive front lighting system.
- Mazda's advanced keyless entry and push-button start.
- Hands-free Bluetoothcell phone and audio player integration.
- Class-leading levels of reduced wind and road noise.
- Class-leading aerodynamics – 0.29 coefficient of drag.
- A strategically placed multi-information display (MID) that displays important driver information such as audio settings, trip computer, and navigation.
- Power driver seat with memory.
Additional information can be found at www.mazdausa.com.