PHH Arval Announces 2008 Business Impact Award Winners
SPARKS, MD –PHH Arval recently announced the winners of its 2008 Business Impact Awards, which honor fleet managers for their achievements in operating their fleets at peak performance. The winners are:
- Change Management: Lu Ann Boles, R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company.
- Fuel Management: Janet Howell, POOLCORP.
- Organizational Leadership: Sharon Tucker, Terex.
- Rookie of the Year: Nancy Greb, BASF.
- Safety & Risk Management: Johnson & Johnson SAFE Fleet Driver Record Program Team.
- Sustainability: Barbara Banks, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Technology Optimization: Kevin Meis, CentiMark.
- Total Cost Management: Phil Schreiber, UTC - Otis Elevator; Denise Cross, UTC – Carrier Corp.; Patrick McGrath – UTC Supply Management; and John Boullie - UTC Fire & Security.
- Lifetime Achievement: Peg Nicholson, Monsanto Company.