AABC to Be Held May 14–16
TAMPA, FL – The full agenda for the 8th International Advanced Automotive Battery and Ultracapacitor Conference (AABC-08), May 14 to 16 at the Tampa Convention Center in Florida is now online at www.advancedautobat.com/AABC/index.html.
Some of the key topics to be discussed by chief energy-storage technologists from major corporations in the industry include:
- Consumer interest in advanced vehicles versus technology progress by Honda and Synovate Motoresearch.
- Assessment of progress toward the introduction of Li Ion into advanced vehicles by Ford and AAB.
- PHEV technology status and challenges by GM and Toyota, and “we can meet the challenges” paper by A123Systems.
- The new push for micro-hybrid commercialization in Europe and status of Lead-Acid and Ultracapacitor technologies in this application by BMW, PSA, and Continental Siemens VDO.
- Battery pack integration and management for light- and heavy-duty hybrids by GM, Scania, Delphi, and GE.
The full agenda for the pre-conference Symposia (May 12–14) on Large Lithium Ion Battery Technology and Application (LLIBTA) and Large Ultracapacitor Technology and Applications (UCAP) is also online.