Nearly all in the trucking industry are aware of the new Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) mandate for electronic logging devices (ELD). However, there are many nuances to the rule that companies and drivers should also understand. This article will answer a few questions regarding this new mandate:
- What is an Electronic Logging Device?
- Why is the FMCSA requiring these devices?
- When does the new rule go into effect and when are companies and drivers required to comply?
- Who must comply with the new rule?
- What other requirements were included in the rule?
Please fill out the following form to download the whitepaper.
By downloading the files, you are giving Telogis, A Verizon Company permission to contact you with more information.
Having trouble downloading this whitepaper? Email us.