TSOA Launches New Vehicle Tracking Widgets
WOODSTOCK, GA - Transport Solutions of America (TSOA), a national vehicle and truck transportation logistics company, has launched the first web-based software program that works seamlessly with leasing company and fleet management reporting systems.
The software's user-friendly, graphical dashboard provides users with access to multiple mini-applications called "widgets". TSOA customers can choose to add or delete widgets to create a truly customizable reporting interface for all vehicle transport issues. The interactive widgets display information in colorful charts and are accessed either through the password-protected section of the TSOA website, (www.tsoa.com), or can be automatically included in a company's existing enterprise software platform. The TSOA widgets provide:
- Real-time updates of all raw data associated with vehicle moves, not weekly or daily updates.
- Immediate access, 24-hours per day, to archived data as well as current information.
- Access to documented notes about special services.
- Detailed condition reports.
- Standard as well as customizable reporting capabilities.
- Individual vehicle tracking using real-time GPS mapping (currently in beta testing).
- Seamless integration into fleet management reporting systems.
TSOA provides professional drive away, truck carrier transportation and storage services for the corporate fleet and leasing industry. TSOA's comprehensive logistic services help some of the largest companies in North America move fleets of automobiles and trucks to new locales quickly and economically, without any surprises. For more information on the transportation company please visit: www.tsoa.com.