TomTom Introduces the PRO Series
CONCORD, MA –TomTom has introduced its TomTom PRO series, a new line of navigation devices developed specifically for businesses with mobile workforces. The PRO series provides mobile workforces with a tool which allows them to travel more safely and efficiently, and to benefit from increased productivity.
The TomTom PRO series has added features designed to meet the unique needs of the business traveler and to enhance the user experience. PRO Series features:
- Extended two-year limited product warranty.
- Menu-lock option that eliminates distractions and fosters safe driving.
- Premium ruggedized sleeve for added durability and protection.
- One free map update to be used within 12 months of first use.
- Dedicated PRO customer service telephone line.
- PIN lock to protect sensitive information.
The TomTom PRO Series is comprised of two models: the PRO 4000 and the PRO 8000. Both include features such as TomTom Map Share, which enables users to access the most-up-to-date map information available, the "Help Me!" emergency resources menu, millions of points of interest, and TomTom's Latest Map Guarantee. The PRO 8000 also comes equipped with navigation features such as IQ Routes — a routing technology that plans the best route based on actual average drive times, Advanced Lane Guidance, Voice Address Input, and Bluetooth hands-free calling.
The PRO Series is only available in the U.S. For more information, visit www.tomtom.com.