Top 10 Global Fleet News for 2016
Clockwise from top left: UK's FM Conway Limited added Mercedes-Benz Econic Tippers, Fuji Heavy Industries changed its name to Subaru, LeasePlan received regulatory clearance to sell to an investor group, and Andy Leeden of AstraZeneca was named International Fleet Manager of the Year. Photos: Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, LeasePlan, and Mike Antich
As 2016 comes to an end, Global Fleet Management eNews looked back at the Top 10 news stories for the year based on popularity.
Fleet management news items were among the top news items of the year as were corporate governance, awards, technology, and cutting-edge fleets, showing, not surprisingly, that the readers of Global Fleet Management eNews are interested in the big picture of the global fleet market.
Following are links to the Top 10 news items from 1 to 10 based on reader popularity:
1. LeasePlan Sale Clears Regulatory Hurdles in Europe
2. UK Infrastructure Company Improves Safety with Mercedes-Benz Econic Tippers
3. Fleet Europe Presents Industry Awards for 2016
4. Uber Kenya Partners on Affordable Vehicle Program
5. Fuji Heavy Industries Changes Name to Subaru
6. Guide to Fleet Management in Asia Released
7. LeasePlan Introduces Full-Service Leasing Plan in Europe, UAE
8. LeasePlan NV Appoints CEO, COO
9. Australia’s SG Fleet Acquires UK-based Contract Hire Provider
10. Element-Arval Global Alliance Expands into Argentina, Uruguay
For more global fleet updates, visit Automotive Fleet's Global Fleet web channel.