Top 10 Global Fleet News Stories of 2014
Photo of 2014-MY Sprinter 2500 passenger van by Vince Taroc.
Below are the top 10 most popular stories that appeared in the Global Fleet Management eNewsletter for 2014 based on an analysis of open rates by the editors of the newsletter.
Vehicle news was among the most popular items, regardless of the region, and the sale of PHH Arval to Element, creating Element Fleet Management was the most popular fleet management story of the year.
The top 10 stories in ascending order were:
10. PHH Arval Names VP of Business Development for Canada
9. PHH Sells Fleet Management Unit for $1.4B
8. Emkay Names VP for Canada Sales
7. India's Tata Motors Aims to Launch Mini-Truck
6. Daimler to Build Next-Gen Sprinter in North America
5. Ford Refreshing Explorer for 2016 as Global SUV
4. Element Fleet Names Senior Leadership Team for Canada
3. Mercedes-Benz Gives Details on 2015 Sprinter, Compact Van Plan for U.S.
2. Lincoln to Introduce Full-Size Sedan by 2016
1. Mitsubishi Fuso Ships Trucks to Indonesia