Green Fleet Management Seminar to be Held in L.A. County July 31
– A half-day seminar on incentives, products and strategies to help company managers shave 10 percent or more off operating costs and reduce emissions to meet compliance goals at the same time will be held July 31 in Downey, Calif. Geared to owners, facility managers, operations managers, shipping supervisors and fleet managers – we will cover the business case and the technologies for basic green solutions.
Explore the Green Business Case, Innovative Technologies and Financing Options.SPEAKERS include:
- Rick Sikes, City of Santa Monica Fleet Management
- Dean Saito with South Coast AQMD
- Susan Romeo with WestStart-CALSTART
- Kathy Dasal with Orange Commercial Credit
- Richard Leimbach with California Truck Association
Natural Gas, Biodiesel and Electric Alternatives Deliver Lower Cost & Lower Emissions for Light, Medium & Heavy Transport.
- Russell Sydney form the Sustainable Transport Club
- Michael Bolin with The Gas Company's Alternative Fuel division
- Bryon Bliss with the brand-spanking new Phoenix electric pickup for fleets
Date: July 31, 2007
Time: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Location: Energy Resource Center, Southern California Gas Company, Downey, CA.
Registration: Pre-registration is required. Registration is $50. Save with early registration.
Register online: www.suretomeet.com/exec/gt/event_pb.h,event=bbeb4ae6934b.