Maintainer Signature 4 Lube Body
SHELDON, IA – Maintainer Corporation of Iowa, Inc.'s Signature 4 fuel / lube service unit serves as an in-field fueling and preventive maintenance (PM) lubrication unit and has now been upgraded with additional fuel and oil capacity.
Features and options include:
- 13' Lube bed w/ 1,495 total gallons of fuel / lube product carrying capacity
- Tanks constructed with combination of steel and plastic to maximize product capacity
- Enclosed rear reel compartment / above & under body storage compartments
- 12 ga. A60 grade Galvanneal® steel compartments
- One piece 3/16" aluminum doors / heavy duty stainless steel hinges
- Three point D ring door latches with gas spring door holders
- Variable displacement piston pump w/ 8-gallon reservoir and high eff. cooler
- Hydraulic air compressor / 25 CFM @ 100 PSI w/ max. 150 PSI
- Lube products: diesel, 4-oil types, anti-freeze, evacuation & grease
- Product dispensing systems are hydraulically operated except for air-grease kit
- Push button, back-lit, switch panel w/ self-resetting circuit breakers
- Used filter bin tied into evac system
- Adjustable cam-lock rear bi-fold reel compartment doors / aluminum roll-up door optional
- DuraBed coating
- LED I.C.C. lighting and interior lights
- Minimum chassis GVWR rating of 32,000 lbs.
- Product dispensing filters and meters optional
- EZ Latch Aluma Drawer sets optional
- In-Field Filtration System / in-line Particle Counter / computer interface module optional
Same great quality you expect and deserve from a Maintainer product.
Check out the updated Signature 4 Lube Body from Maintainer at www.maintainer.com.
Maintainer has been building premium quality standard and customized service bodies, lube bodies and cranes since 1976. For more information on other fine Maintainer products, call 1-800-831-8588 for the dealer nearest you or visit our website at www.maintainer.com.
For information: [email protected] or
Contact: Linda Schlotfeldt
Request information about this product
Go directly to this company's home page