A. Customer service is an important aspect of selecting the right telematics vendor. You should feel that you have a partner on the other end of the phone who is working diligently to help solve any issues you may come across during the life of your contract. Below are just a few of the many questions to consider asking any provider you are thinking of doing business with.
- What percentage of calls are answered upon the first ring?
- How quickly do they respond to other methods of contact such as email and online chats?
- If I have an open support case, how often is the status communicated to me?
- Do you provide live training at no cost?
- Do you offer an extensive library of training materials (guides and videos) that I can access quickly, easily and at my convenience?
- Do you offer a warranty for the life of the contract?
- What is your support plan throughout the length of the contract?